Licensed Home Child Care Agency
|Posted on June 10, 2013 at 9:07 AM|
Happy Father's Day
10 ideas to make it a special one:
2. Take in a ball game. Even go visit your local park. Sit in the bleachers, choose a team - and cheer them on.
3. Go bowling. Good option if it is a rainy day
4. Go fishing, or splash in a near by ravine. Take along a little bucket and see what you can collect.
5. Play Catch. Grab your baseball gloves, or a soccer ball, or beach ball and have some fun tossing, kicking and/or batting a ball back and forth. End the afternoon with a nice BBQ - all in the backyard.
6. Take in a hike. Look on-line for a hiking trail near by. Make sure it is kid friendly.
7. Visit a Historic site, then enjoy a picnic lunch in a park.
8. Take down those bikes from the roof of the garage and go for a family bike ride, explore your own neighbourhood.
9. Build something together. Go through your recycling bin and craft box. You never know what fun thing you can make together.
10. Have a movie night. Complete it with pizza and popcorn. Special treat to eat in the family room.